Material advice and inspection is part of our offering – and not a process we are willing to compromise on. Our plastic recycling experts can work with you and your team to provide guidance on the recyclability of your plastic scrap and improving its value.
By submitting photos, volumes and specs of your material, we can begin to identify the quality and grade, along with assessing any contaminations present. Where possible, this will be followed up with a site visit by one of our team, to review your commercial processes and inspect the material in person.
Once we have received the images and information, a member of the team will be in touch within 48 hours. This is some of the information we may request in the follow -up contact:
- How many metric tonnes (MT) are available currently?
- How many MT are available monthly?
- What is the source of the material?
- Are there any contaminations we should know about?
- Is it available for our team to inspect now?